Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Model Roberta Mancino- Extreme Athlete And Model!/ Hot News Model Roberta Mancino/ Photography of Model Roberta Mancino

Roberta goes on to talk about how skydiving is her passion and how she trains for International Skydiving competitions. She even talks about how her parachute has failed to open 5 times! 5 times! I’m pretty sure that would be the end of skydiving for me if my parachute failed to open even once!


Roberta Mancino is a great example to young women that you can be extreme and athletic and beautiful at the same time. She has over 4,000 jumps logged in addition to being the Italian national freestyle champion and the Free Fly Record Holder.

Wow, my hat is off to Roberta Mancino! I wouldn’t have the guts to look at someone jump out of an airplane, much less jump out of one! Do you think Roberta Mancino is a good role model for our girls?
Photography of Model Roberta Mancino

No comments:

Post a Comment